ABOUT GROWTH HORMORE RELEASING PEPTIDE THERAPY
- Increased body fat, especially in the abdominal region
- Loss of muscle mass
- Decreased bone density
- Decreased muscular strength
- Reduced cardiovascular capacity
- Dry and thinning skin, loss of elasticity
- Atherogenic changes in cholesterol profile
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Lessened sleep quality
- Decreased immune response
- Reduced connective tissue health
What are Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides?
Peptides are formulated amino acid-based chains that enhance the body’s natural means of growth hormone production. Unlike exogenous growth hormone, peptides are not neuro-endocrine suppressive, conversely, they improve the function of somatotrophs (GH Producing Cells) and inhibit the expression of somatostatin (GHIH). Peptides stimulate growth hormone expression in a pulsatile manner like natural growth hormone patterns prior to decline. Because peptides enhance the body’s natural neuro-endocrine function, patients receive all the benefits of GH therapy without the unwanted side effects, e.g., acromegaly, stomach distention, and elevated blood glucose.